Official Contest Rules:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The contest is open to legal residents whom are 21 years of age or older. Dakota Radio Group and Grand River Casino employees are ineligible to register or participate in this contest. If you can not make it into a participating business and would like to enter, please send a self addressed stamped envelope to KOLY, PO Box 400, Mobridge, SD 57601 and we will mail you a registration ticket.
- HOW TO ENTER: You must enter via the official Contest Entry Form located at participating sponsors and pick up official registration tickets with purchase. Only one entry per person per business daily. Entering the contest more than once on the same day at the same business or with multiple addresses is not allowed.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Finalists will must bring their registration slips to the Grand River Casino on west highway 12 near Mobridge on July 21st at 8pm central time for the drawing. Winner must be present for the grand prize drawing to accept the prize. The odds of winning depend directly on the number of eligible finalists in attendance at the final drawing.
- PRIZE: 2019 Kawasaki Teryx 800 LE. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions or cash alternative for the prizes are allowed.
- OBLIGATION: All taxes or registration fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- PUBLICITY: Winners agree that by accepting a prize, they allow Dakota Radio Group and it’s stations, full rights to publicize their full name, city and state as means of promoting and publicizing the contest and it’s sponsors.
- DISCLAIMER: Each entrant agrees to release and hold the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including but not limited to personal injury, death, and property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All sponsor(s) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, omission, or any combination thereof. Neither Dakota Radio Group nor its sponsors are responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced prize certificates. Lost, stolen or misplaced certificates will not be replaced.
- MODIFICATION: Dakota Radio Group reserves the right to modify the official rules of the contest in any way or at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit www.drgnews.com to review the then current “Official Contest Rules” to which you are bound.