Win 2 tickets to see Faith Hill & Tim McGraw at their Soul 2 Soul World Tour Concert June 9th at the Denny Sanford Premier Center in Sioux Falls.
Full contest rules are below but stop in to these participating sponsor locations to get registered to win! Grand prize drawing to be held May 26th.
Jan Busse Ford
Gas and Goodies
Branding Iron Bistro
Pierre Sports Center
East Pierre Garden Center
Kelley Electronics & Repair
The Rancher and the Filly Boutique
The Great Escape Power Sports
Bill of Rights Brewery
Oahe Federal Credit Union
RedRossa Italian Grille
Bits, Bytes and Gadgets
Chase Auto and RV
Medicine Creek Convenience and the Bar Grill Out Back
605 Restaurant and Bar
Official Dakota Radio Group Soul 2 Soul Concert Ticket Giveaway Contest Rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The contest is open to legal residents whom are 18 years of age or older.
2. HOW TO ENTER: You must enter via the official Contest Entry Form located at participating sponsors and provide a valid mailing address, email address and phone number so that we may contact you if you are the winner. Only one entry per person per business daily. Entering the contest more than once on the same day at the same business or with multiple addresses is not allowed.
3. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Semifinalists will be selected in a completely random drawing among all eligible entries in each sponsor location on Thursday, May 25th. One grand prize winner will be randomly drawn from the semifinalist names the following day at the Dakota Radio Group Office and will be notified by phone. The odds of winning depend directly on the number of eligible entrants.
4. PRIZE: Two, third row seat tickets to the Tim McGraw, Faith Hill Soul 2 Soul, The World Tour 2017 concert to be held Jun 9th 2017 at the Denny Sanford Premier Center, Sioux Falls, SD. Value of $1100. Prize is transferrable. Not redeemable for cash.
5. OBLIGATION: All taxes or registration fees are the responsibility of the winner. All expenses and costs related to acceptance and use of prize not expressly listed above are entirely the winner’s responsibility.
6. PUBLICITY: Winners agree that by accepting a prize, they allow Dakota Radio Group and its stations, full rights to publicize their full name, city and state as means of promoting and publicizing the contest and its sponsors.
7. DISCLAIMER: Each entrant agrees to release and hold the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including but not limited to personal injury, death, and property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All sponsor(s) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, omission, or any combination thereof. The winner will be notified by phone and will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and, unless prohibited by law, a Publicity Release form (“Affidavit/Release”). If the potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute the Affidavit/Release, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible to receive the prize, that potential winner will be deemed ineligible. An alternate will be selected in his/her place and Administrator will attempt to contact and obtain the required Affidavit/Release from that potential winner.
8. MODIFICATION: Dakota Radio Group reserves the right to modify the official rules of the contest in any way or at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit www.drgnews.com to review the then current “Official Contest Rules” to which you are bound.
9. WINNER: To receive contest results (winners list), send a written request along with a self addressed, stamped envelope by June 2, 2017 to Dakota Radio Group, 214 West Pleasant Drive, Pierre, SD 57501 Attn: Soul 2 Soul Contest Winner List.
Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of DakotaRadioGroup.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by DakotaRadioGroup.com.