Here is the agenda for Wednesday’s meeting of Walworth County Commission.
Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 9:00 a.m.
1) Call to Order
2) Pledge of Allegiance
3) Convene as Walworth County Planning and Zoning Board
4) Old Business
5) New Business
6) Adjourn as Walworth County Planning and Zoning Board
7) Convene as Walworth County Board of Zoning Adjustment
8) Old Business
9) New Business
10) Adjourn as Walworth County Board of Zoning Adjustment
11) Convene as Board of County Commissioners
12) Public Forum
13) Consider motions to approve county commission minutes of March 5th, 2019
14) 9:10 a.m. – Consider motion to approve claims to be paid as presented
15) 9:20 a.m. – Consider motion to accept the resignation of Ryan Badten from the position of Landfill Supervisor/County Assistant effective 3/27/2019
16) Consider motion to appoint Rebecca Krein to the position of Landfill Supervisor/County Assistant/Emergency Manager Assistant and accept her resignation from the position of Walworth County Auditor effective 4/2/2019
17) Discussion regarding County Road 236 Culvert Issue
18) Executive Session per SDCL 1-25-(2)1 regarding a personnel issue
19) 9:30 a.m. – Monthly Treasurer’s Report: Nyla Moak
20) 9:45 a.m. – Consider motions for abatements on records 4556, 8092, 7794 & 8074
21) 9:50 a.m. – Highway Dept: Highway Superintendent Blake Friend Consider motion to declare an emergency disaster declaration due to the snow Discussion regarding Snow Blower
22) 10:00 a.m. – Sheriff & Jail: Josh Boll & Justin Jungwirth Sheriff and Jail Reports Motion to approve raise of .50 cents /her for Brandi Stienbach for completion of certification Probationary raise of .50 cents/hr for Michelle Hirsch and Taryn Roebuck Consider motion to approve the wage of $15.15 for Chato Weist as Full-Time Correction Officer
23) Consider motion to declare certain items surplus to be disposed of as indicated on provided sheet.
24) Old Business
25) New Business
***The Public Forum and Visitors section offers the opportunity for anyone not listed on the agenda to speak to the commissioners concerning important topics. The time will be limited to 5 minutes in length.
***No action will be taken on items not on the agenda.