Dakota Radio Group wants you to experience this year’s Rooster Rush with a brand new shotgun! Register to win a Benelli M-2 12 gauge shotgun from Lynn’s Dakotamart Sporting Goods. Drawing held on November 20th. See rules below and sign up at these locations:
- Lynn’s Dakotamart
- Grey Goose Store and Social Club
- Olson Plumbing
- Taco John’s
- Pierre Sports Center
- Cell Only
- Chase Auto & RV
- Pizza Ranch
- Gas N’ Goodies
- Stan’s C-Store
- Medicine Creek Convenience Store & Bar Grill Out Back
- Jan Busse Ford
Official Dakota Radio Group Rooster Rush Shotgun Giveaway Contest Rules:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The contest is open to legal residents whom are 18 years of age or older and must be able to meet all State and Federal Firearm Laws. Dakota Radio Group employees and immediate family members are ineligible to register or participate in this contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: You must enter via the official Contest Entry Form located at participating sponsors and provide a valid mailing address and phone number so that we may contact you if you are the winner. Only one entry per person per business daily. Entering the contest more than once on the same day at the same business or with multiple addresses is not allowed.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Semifinalists will be selected in a completely random drawing among all eligible entries in each sponsor location on Tuesday, November 19th, 2019. One grand prize winner will be randomly drawn from the semifinalist names the following day at the Dakota Radio Group Office and will be notified by phone. Two alternate names will be drawn in the event the original winner or first alternate winner are unable to pass the background check. The odds of winning depend directly on the number of eligible entrants.
- PRIZE: One Model M2 Benelli 12 Gauge 3 inch chamber shotgun with 26 inch barrel and ComforTech stock from Lynn’s Dakotamart Sporting Goods, Pierre. Value of $1399. Prize is not transferrable. Not redeemable for cash.
- OBLIGATION: All taxes or registration fees are the responsibility of the winner. Prize must be picked up at Lynn’s Dakotamart, 120 West Sioux Avenue, Pierre, a licensed firearm dealer but first a Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms Form 4473 must be filled out and awarded before taking possession of the shotgun.
- PUBLICITY: Winners agree that by accepting a prize, they allow Dakota Radio Group and its stations, full rights to publicize their full name, city and state as means of promoting and publicizing the contest and its sponsors.
- DISCLAIMER: Each entrant agrees to release and hold the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including but not limited to personal injury, death, and property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All sponsor(s) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, omission, or any combination thereof.
- MODIFICATION: Dakota Radio Group reserves the right to modify the official rules of the contest in any way or at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit www.drgnews.com to review the then current “Official Contest Rules” to which you are bound.