We have teamed up with Darren Boyle Sales, Avera St Mary’s Foundation and the Countryside St. Benedict’s Guest House to bring you another great contest! You can win a pink Bush Hog zero turn, 55″ deck mower, valued at over $7,000!
The mower will be given away on August 20th, 2019 so don’t delay. Get registered to win at these great participating sponsors!
- East Pierre Garden Center
- Cell Savers
- The Heritage Store
- Pierre Sports Center
- Cell Only-Verizon
In Fort Pierre:
- Prairie ATV & Cycle
- Dakota Prairie Bank
- Shane’s Pharmacy
- Gas N’ Goodies
- Stan’s C-Store
- Anchor Grille
Semi-finalists from each location will be provided with a 4 digit code and invited to try to start the mower with it on August 20th. The person who holds the code that starts the mower wins it!
Clip Cancer’s Grass is also sponsored by BankWest, Pierre Family Dental and the Dallas Heninger Memorial Bull Riding.
The St. Benedict’s Guest House is slated to open in September. It will be operated through Countryside Support and Memory Center to help support cancer patients at The Helmsley Center and Avera Cancer Institute with lodging. With a minimum $50 donation to the St. Benedict’s House project, you will receive one more chance to be one of the semi-finalists at the grand prize giveaway!
Use this link to make your donation, or go to the Avera St. Mary’s Foundation Facebook page.
We thank you and good luck!
Official Contest Rules:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The contest is open to legal South Dakota residents whom are 18 years of age or older. Dakota Radio Group employees and immediate family members are ineligible to register or participate in this contest.
- HOW TO ENTER: You must enter via the official Contest Entry Form located at participating sponsors and provide a valid mailing address, phone number and email address that we may use to contact you if you are a finalist. Only one entry per person per business daily. Entering the contest more than once on the same day at the same business or with multiple addresses is not allowed.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Registrations will be taken at sponsor locations between July 1st and August 8th, 2019. Semifinalists will be drawn in a completely random drawing among all eligible entries in each sponsor location on Friday, August 9th. They will be notified by mail, email or phone that they are a semi-finalist and will be invited to attend the grand prize drawing held on August 20th, 2019, 6:00 p.m. at the garden area of the Helmsley Center and Avera Cancer Institute, 801 East Sioux Avenue, Pierre, SD 57501. Winner must be present for the grand prize drawing or have a representative present to accept the prize. Each semi-finalist will receive a four digit code. One four digit code will be the winning code that will start the engine of the Bush Hog Mower. The odds of winning depend directly on the number of eligible finalists in attendance at the final drawing.
- PRIZE: A Bush Hog HDE2255FS2 Zero Turn Deck Mower, serial number 1HGLP119087, in pink. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions or cash alternative for the prize is allowed. Retail value is $7,193.00.
- OBLIGATION: All taxes or registration fees are the responsibility of the winner. A release of claims and W9 must be completed before taking possession of the prize.
- PUBLICITY: Winners agree that by accepting a prize, they allow Dakota Radio Group and it’s stations, full rights to publicize their full name, city and state as means of promoting and publicizing the contest and it’s sponsors.
- DISCLAIMER: Each entrant agrees to release and hold the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including but not limited to personal injury, death, and property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All sponsor(s) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, omission, or any combination thereof.
- MODIFICATION: Dakota Radio Group reserves the right to modify the official rules of the contest in any way or at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit www.drgnews.com to review the then current “Official Contest Rules” to which you are bound.