KPLO Power Trip
Let KPLO 94.5/100.5 Pierre & Ft. Pierre send you on a Power Trip to see Keith Urban in concert on January 11th, 2014 at the Target Center in Minneapolis, MN or to see George Strait in concert on April 5th, 2014 at the Pepsi Center in Denver, CO! You can sign up at sponsor locations, listen live for a chance to call in to be registered and fill out this form to sign up to win! Only one registration allowed per day. Registrations accepted through December 18th are used to determine a winner to the Keith Urban concert. Registrations received between December 20th, 2013 and March 12th, 2014 will be used to determine a winner to the George Strait concert.
Registration Box Locations:
Lamb Motor Company in Onida
MicroFix in Pierre
Lynn’s Dakotamart in Pierre
Fine Line Auto in Fort Pierre
Hot Rod’s Steakhouse in Kennebec
Taco John’s in Pierre
Jan Busse Ford in Highmore
Official Dakota Radio Group KPLO Power Trip Giveaway Contest Rules:
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The contest is open to legal residents of the State of South Dakota whom are 18 years of age or older. Employees of KPLO 94.5 FM, a station of Dakota Radio Group and their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Other principle officers of companies and affiliates with the promotion and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as their immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such principle officer are not eligible. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. SPONSOR. The contest is sponsored by KPLO 94.5FM, a station of Dakota Radio Group, located at 214 West Pleasant Drive, Pierre, South Dakota 57501.
3. TOTAL NUMBER OF PRIZES. Two.
4. TOTAL NUMBER OF WINNERS. Two.
5. PRIZE NUMBER ONE: One winner will receive two floor seating tickets to the Keith Urban concert at the Target Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota on Saturday, January 11th, 2014 along with roundtrip airfare for two from Pierre, South Dakota on Great Lakes Airlines leaving Pierre on Friday, January 10th with return to Pierre on Sunday, January 12th. Winner will also receive hotel accommodations at The Westin Minneapolis for two nights, January 10th and 11th along with town car transportation between airport and hotel. Prize value of the Keith Urban Concert portion of the KPLO Power Trip is approximately $2,300. Not redeemable for cash but transferrable if winner is unable to attend concert.
PRIZE NUMBER TWO: One winner will receive two floor seating tickets to the George Strait concert at the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado on Saturday, April 5th, 2014 along with roundtrip airfare for two from Pierre, South Dakota on Great Lakes Airlines leaving Pierre on Friday, April 4th with return to Pierre on Sunday, April 6th. Winner will also receive hotel accommodations at The Four Seasons, Denver for two nights, April 4th and 5th along with town car transportation between airport and hotel. Prize value of the George Strait Concert portion of the KPLO Power Trip is approximately $3,915. Not redeemable for cash but transferrable if winner is unable to attend concert.
6. REGISTRATION PERIOD: The contest for the Keith Urban concert package begins on November 18th, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. CST and ends on December 18, 2013 at 12:00 a.m. CST. The contest for the George Strait concert package begins on December 20. 2013 at 12:00 a.m. CST and ends on March 12th, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. CST. No entries will be allowed before or after the registration period.
7. HOW TO ENTER: Submissions will be accepted for the duration of the contest using any of the following methods: On-Site, Online, and On-Air. On-Site: This method of entry will be available at Participating Sponsor Locations, as heard on KPLO 94.5/100.5 and listed at drgnews.com. Only one entry per person per business daily. Entering the contest more than once on the same day at the same business or with multiple addresses is not allowed. Online: This method of entry will be available by visiting our website, drgnews.com, and following the directions provided to fill out the entry information and submit. Only one entry per email address per day. On-Air: Listen to 94.5/100.5 FM for your chance to register with three call in’s per day, Monday through Friday, throughout duration of contest. One call per household per day.
8. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Winners will be selected in a completely random drawing among all eligible entries. One grand prize winner will be randomly drawn at the Dakota Radio Group Office on December 20th, 2014 for the Keith Urban concert and on March 14, 2014 for George Strait concert. The winners will be notified by phone. Prize packages will be presented to winners only with proper identification. The odds of winning depend directly on the number of eligible entrants.
9. OBLIGATION: All taxes or registration fees are the responsibility of the winner. A Release Of Claims form will be required to be filled out including winners name, address and social security number. Local transportation in the winner’s hometown, or aside from the airport round-trip in the destination city, is not included, furnished or provided as a prize element. Winners must present a personal credit card at time of check in at hotel to cover any incidental charges made outside of basic room charge. Except as provided in these rules, sponsor is not responsible for any fees, costs or additional charges resulting from use of the prize. The prize includes accommodations for two people only. In order to use the prize, the prize winner must pay any expenses, not expressly provided for respecting the prize.
10. PUBLICITY: Winners agree that by accepting a prize, they allow Dakota Radio Group and its stations, full rights to publicize their full name, city and state as means of promoting and publicizing the contest and its sponsors.
11. DISCLAIMER: Each entrant agrees to release and hold the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including but not limited to personal injury, death, and property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All sponsor(s) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, omission, or any combination thereof. The winner, and his/her companion, by acceptance of the prize agree to release sponsor from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership or use or misuse of the prize of parts thereof or while preparing for, participating in and or travelling to or from any prize related activity and claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
12. MODIFICATION: Dakota Radio Group reserves the right to modify the official rules of the contest in any way or at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit www.drgnews.com to review the then current “Official Contest Rules” to which you are bound.