Grease Fire Causes Minor Damage to Pierre Restaurant

 

PIERRE, SD- A restaurant in Pierre received minor damage in its kitchen after a grease fire this (Mon.) afternoon.

Pierre Volunteer Fire Department assistant chief Paula Tronvold says the grease fire happened after the noon dinner rush was over at Guadalajara’s.


Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of DakotaRadioGroup.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by DakotaRadioGroup.com.

Comments are closed.