|4-H Robotics teams and programs from across South Dakota are collecting Christmas lights, working and non-working lights, to use for their robotics projects.
The SDSU Extension 4-H Robotics Christmas Light collection drive will take place until Jan. 31, 2020.
Christmas lights, working and non-working, can be dropped off at the following SDSU Extension and 4-H offices:
- Potter County Extension Office, 205 W. Commercial Ave., Gettysburg;
- Edmunds and Campbell County 4-H, 2nd St. NE, Mound City;
- Davison County Extension, 3200 W Havens, Mitchell;
- Spink County Extension, 210 East 7th Avenue, Suite 4, Redfield;
- Minnehaha County Extension/ Sioux Falls Regional Center, 4101 W 38th St., Suite 103, Sioux Falls;
- Miner County Extension, 400 N Main St., Howard;
- Hanson County Courthouse, 720 5th St., Alexandria;
- Turner County Extension Office, 400 S. Main, Parker;
- Harding County Courthouse, Extension Office, 410 Ramsland Ave., Buffalo;
- Brookings County 4-H, 2810 22nd Ave. S., Suite 2, Brookings;
- Clark County 4-H, Extension Office, 200 N. Commercial St., Clark;
- Butte/Lawrence Extension Office, 849 5th Ave., Belle Fourche;
- Meade County 4-H SDSU Extension, 1425 Sherman St., Suite 103, Sturgis;
- Pennington County Extension Office, 601 E Centre St., Rapid City;
- Bennett County 4-H Extension Office, 502 2nd Ave., Martin;
- SDSU Extension Office- Oglala Lakota County, 536 Highway 23, Porcupine.
Christmas lights can be dropped off between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at the following NorthWestern Energy Customer Service Offices:
- between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at NorthWestern Energy’s Customer Service Office at Chamberlain, 115 N. Main;
- 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays at NorthWestern Energy’s Customer Service Center at Kimball, 121 S. Main;
- Aberdeen, 113 S. Centennial Street;
- Brookings, 1232 22nd Ave. S.;
- Huron, 600 Market St. W.;
- Mitchell, 300 S. Burr.;
- Yankton, 313 Cedar.
- 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday Wagner, 108 N. Main.