PIERRE, S.D. – The annual Pierre Riggs High player meetings are scheduled for August 4th at Riggs High School Main Gym at 6:30 pm. Pierre Riggs High School Athletic Director Dan Whalen says that the meeting is open for player who will be particpating in any sport at Riggs High School for the coming school year. Whalen is encouraging all athletes to get their pre season paperwork taken care of prior to or at the meeting. The Fall parent/player meetings will be held immediatly following the main meeting. Fall Sports 1st practice dates at Riggs High are as follows.
· Competitive Dance ~ Monday August 4th
· Competitive Cheer ~ Tuesday August 5th
· Boys and Girls Soccer ~ Thursday August 7th
· Boys Golf and Girls Tennis ~ Monday August 11th
· Football ~ Thursday August 14th
· Volleyball ~ Thursday August 14th (Thursday start day is a change from years past)
· Cross Country ~ Monday August 18th
The necessary paperwork that athletes must fill out can be picked up at the Riggs High Main Office or on line at www.pierre.k12.sd.us then click on the athletics link and athletic forms link. All paperwork must be completed before the athlete will be allowed to perform.
Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of DakotaRadioGroup.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by DakotaRadioGroup.com.