MOBRIDGE, S.D. – (DRG News) At approximately 6:20 p.m. January 11th, the Mobridge Fire, Police and Ambulance Departments responded to a house fire at 1109 North Main Street in Mobridge, S.D
On their arrival the house was emitting smoke from the doors and windows. Shortly thereafter the house was fully involved with fire.
I spoke with the residents of the house and they stated it was a grease fire.
No injuries are reported at this time.
UPDATED: Fire department cleared the scene at approximately 10:15 p.m. and then at 10:30 p.m. they were called out again after an additional flare up.
The fire department was called out again on Sunday, January 12th, at approximately 12 p.m. as the house started to smoke again.
Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of DakotaRadioGroup.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by DakotaRadioGroup.com.