MOBRIDGE, S.D – (DRG News) On Friday, November 1, while on patrol, Officer Smith was flagged down and advised about the smell of smoke coming from 1215 2nd Ave E in Mobridge, S.D. Upon his investigation it was determined that smoke was coming from apartment 5 at this address. The Mobridge Fire Department and Mobridge Ambulance responded to the scene. Fire department entered the apartment and emerged with a Daniel Grass Rope, age 22.
Further investigation determined that Mr. Grass Rope had entered the residence without permission, started cooking then passed out. The fire was the result of this action. Mr. Grass Rope was arrested for trespassing.
Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of DakotaRadioGroup.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by DakotaRadioGroup.com.