PIERRE, S.D. (AP) – South Dakota lawmakers have adjourned to end this year’s legislative session after failing to override Gov. Dennis Daugaard’s veto of a bill increasing the fee imposed to finance the state’s inspection of commercial fertilizer. The House and Senate ended the session about 12:45 p.m. CDT. The Legislature had little to do on its final day because the governor vetoed only one bill after the main run …
- Most Viewed
- Most Commented
- Two Arrested This Morning After Law Enforcement Chase in Potter County
- Johnston Candidate for Golden Gophers Women Basketball Head Coach
- Mobridge Residents Working Hard for Charities and Awareness
- South Dakota Sportswriters Association State High School Basketball Ratings
- DRG Now Offers Mobile Apps!