PIERRE, S.D. – (DRG News) A fundraiser will be held be held this Friday to help a family who recently lost their house and belongings to a fire. Scott and Leslie Wilson’s home at 210 North Poplar Avenue was left with extensive damage after a fire broke out in one of the bedrooms of the structure on January 22. Friday’s fundraiser will be held at the Legion Cabin. A free will offering will be taken for dinner-which will be served at 5:30 p.m. and will include pulled pork sandwiches. There will be a silent auction during the dinner and a live auction starts at 6:30 p.m. Some auction items that will be available include a generator, coolers, fishing rigs and gift certificates from several local businesses. To donate auction items, contact Aaron Arnold at 222-2584 or Pat Ludwig at 769-0826. An account has also been set up for those that would like to make monetary donations for the Wilson’s at First National Bank.
Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of DakotaRadioGroup.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by DakotaRadioGroup.com.