Murdo FD Called About Fire in Kitchen of Local Café

Frying Pan in Kitchen

 

MURDO, S.D. – (DRG News) Murdo firefighters were called out this morning to the report of a fire inside the kitchen at the GTO Diner. The fire department was notified that a fire was burning in a grill in the kitchen area of the business about 7:35 a.m. this morning. Fire Chief Rich Sylva says when firefighters arrived; they found the small fire had already been put out with a fire extinguisher. They remained on scene a short time to ensure that the fire did not reignite. Sylva says the fire left smoke in the interior of the building, but no significant damage.


Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of DakotaRadioGroup.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by DakotaRadioGroup.com.

Leave a Comment



Multimedia