PFD Assists Homeowner After Microwave Malfunctions

Microwave

 

PIERRE, S.D. – (DRG News) The Pierre Fire Department spent about a half an hour at a Pierre home Saturday, when a microwave malfunctioned and overheated. The PFD’s Patrick Snyder says the fire department responded to a call at the home in the 300 Block of South Pawnee around mid-morning on Saturday. He says the microwave did not start on fire, but did overheat and left some smoke in the home. The owners were able to unplug the unit and get it outside before any further damage was done. Firefighters spent some time while at the scene ventilating the home of the light smoke that was left by the malfunctioning appliance.


Comment Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in the comments section of DakotaRadioGroup.com are solely those of the comment author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions held by DakotaRadioGroup.com.

Leave a Comment