Enter to win the Ultimate Ice Fishing Spectacular!
If you’ve wanted to enter the Mobridge or Pierre Ice Fishing Tournaments but were told they were full, Dakota Radio Group and Grand River Casino want you to know there is still hope! They have joined up to bring you the Ultimate Ice Fishing Spectacular Giveaway! Not only will one winner receive entries into both of those fishing tournaments they will also win an entry into the Chamberlain Ice Fishing Tournament too! And that’s not all. The prize package includes:
- 2019 Ice Castle 6×12 Ice Shack
- Entry into the Mobridge Annual Ice Fishing Tournament
- Entry into the Winter Fishing Weekend Tournament in Pierre
- Entry into the Chamberlain-Oacoma Ice Fishing Tournament
- Two nights lodging at the Grand River Casino January 10th and 11th.
Finalists will be drawn from participating sponsors through a random drawing on November 19th, 2019. Finalists will be notified via regular mail with a letter stating they are a finalist. They must bring the letter, or a proxy can bring the letter to the Grand River Casino on West Highway 12 near Mobridge on December 7th by 9pm Central Time for the drawing. Must be present to win. See rules below and sign up at these locations:
|AKASKA TAVERN & BAIT SHOP||AKASKA|
|ULMER AUCTION SERVICE||ASHLEY, ND|
|MI PUEBLO MEXICAN RESTAURANT||CHAMBERLAIN|
|EAGLE BUTTE CO-OP||EAGLE BUTTE|
|PIZZA RANCH||FORT PIERRE|
|SD CASEY TIBBS RODEO CENTER||FORT PIERRE|
|STAN’S C STORE & CASINO||GETTYSBURG|
|CAMPBELL COUNTY BANK||HERREID|
|CAMPBELL COUNTY INSURANCE||HERREID|
|605 RESTAURANT & BAR||KENNEBEC|
|JERRYS PAWN & GUN SHOP||MOBRIDGE|
|LUCKYS GAS N MORE||MOBRIDGE|
|MOBRIDGE ACE HARDWARE||MOBRIDGE|
|GENERAL TRADING CO||MOBRIDGE|
|GAS N GOODIES||MOBRIDGE|
|SLATER OIL & L.P GAS||MOBRIDGE|
|THE ALLEY EXCHANGE||PIERRE|
|CAPITAL CITY WINE & SPIRITS||PIERRE|
|POLLOCK MENS CLUB||POLLOCK|
|BIEGLER EQUIPMENT||TIMBER LAKE|
|COUNTRY MARKET||TIMBER LAKE|
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: The contest is open to legal residents whom are 21 years of age or older. Dakota Radio Group and Grand River Casino employees and immediate family members are ineligible to register or participate in this contest.
Official Contest Rules:
- HOW TO ENTER: You must enter via the official Contest Entry Form located at participating sponsors and provide a valid mailing address, phone number and email address that we may use to contact you if you are a finalist. Only one entry per person per business daily. Entering the contest more than once on the same day at the same business or with multiple addresses is not allowed.
- DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Finalists will be drawn from participating sponsors through a random drawing on November 19th, 2019. Finalists will be notified via regular mail with a letter stating they are a finalist. They must bring the letterer, or a proxy can bring the letter to the Grand River Casino on west highway 12 near Mobridge on December 7th by 9pm central time for the drawing. Winner must be present for the grand prize drawing or have a representative present to accept the prize. If finalist does send a representative, the Ice Castle Ice Shack will be titled in the winner’s name. The odds of winning depend directly on the number of eligible finalists in attendance at the final drawing.
- PRIZE: 2019 Ice Castle Ice Shack, entry into the Mobridge Ice Tourney, the Winter Fishing Weekend in Pierre, entry into the Chamberlain Ice Tourney and two nights lodging at the Grand River Casino January 10th and 11th. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions or cash alternative for the prizes are allowed.
- OBLIGATION: All taxes or registration fees are the responsibility of the winner.
- PUBLICITY: Winners agree that by accepting a prize, they allow Dakota Radio Group and it’s stations, full rights to publicize their full name, city and state as means of promoting and publicizing the contest and it’s sponsors.
- DISCLAIMER: Each entrant agrees to release and hold the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors and the employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and representatives of the Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, and advisors harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any kind arising in connection with the contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including but not limited to personal injury, death, and property damage as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy. All sponsor(s) are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, human error, technical malfunctions, omission, or any combination thereof. Neither Dakota Radio Group nor its sponsors are responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced prize certificates. Lost, stolen or misplaced certificates will not be replaced.
- MODIFICATION: Dakota Radio Group reserves the right to modify the official rules of the contest in any way or at any time. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit www.drgnews.com to review the then current “Official Contest Rules” to which you are bound.